Sunday, February 26, 2012

To see how fate works

A year ago, I had one goal: to buy myself a car. I didn't want anything new, nothing fancy. I wanted a vehicle, on wheels, that wasn't my mom's van. I wanted a car that didn't demand a planned schedule as to when I could use it, and when my sisters would get it. I wanted a car that didn't come with an argument over whose turn it was to put gas in it every time someone wanted to use it. I want something that I could call my own, and use to my liking.

Isn't it amazing that we can sometimes trace a single decision, a monumental choice in our life back to one simple idea. Me wanting my own car started a whirlwind of events that never would've happened if the gas light wasn't the biggest argument between my twin sister and I.

I just wanted to say that fate is funny. And we get a lot done when we look at the smallest idea as being the plant for so much more than that.
Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment